1) All games will consist of three 15 minute stop-time periods.
2) There will be a flood after every two periods of play.
3) There will be a 4 minute warm-up before each game. The warm-up clock will start regardless of whether or not teams are on the ice and ready to play. Any team not ready to play at the assigned time will forfeit the game.
4) The home team will wear light jerseys unless agreed upon by both teams.
5) During round-robin play, two points will be awarded for win and 1 point will be awarded for a tie. There will be no overtime or shootouts during round robin play.
6) In the event of a tie in standings after round robin the tie breaker will be decided as follows:
a) Winner of the head to head game (if only two teams are tied)
b) Goal differential (goals for minus goals against)
c) Least penalty minutes
d) Coin toss
7) If a game is tied after regulation play during the playoff round, a shoot-out will occur:
a) Three players will be selected from each team to shoot
b) The home team will decide which team shoots first
c) If the game is still tied after the first three shooters, teams will alternate shooters until the tie is broken. All players that are dressed for the game (excluding the goalie) must shoot once before any player may shoot a second time.
8) Rules of Hockey Alberta will apply to all games in addition to the rules specific to this tournament.
9) Referee decisions are final. Harassment of game/tournament officials by players, team personnel and spectators will NOT be tolerated!